Allion Labs, Inc. is an international engineering company that provides customized consulting and testing services related to IT product quality, performance, certification, compatibility, and interoperability. As an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited test laboratory, Allion is authorized to certify more than thirty (30+) industry standard logos. Founded in 1991, Allion continues to be a pioneer at the forefront of technological advances. Allion is headquartered in Taiwan with subsidiaries in the US, Japan, China and Korea to provide our clients with fast, convenient, high-quality service.
Allion maintains the highest quality services through excellence in staff training, state-of-the-art technology, and world-class test facilities. As technology advances, Allion helps its business partners stay ahead of the curve by shortening time-to-market, enhancing product quality and improving user experiences. In sum, we help companies bring better IT products to the world. As a customer-focused organization, Allion also promotes a spirit of honesty and diligence in all its business conduct since client satisfaction is our key to success.
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Test Laboratory
- 20+ Years of Product Certification, Validation, and Consulting Experience
- 30+ Standard Logo Certification Programs
- 20,000+ Pieces of Test Equipment and Devices
- 300,000+ Test Projects Performed
- 700+ Qualified Test Engineers
Please see the attached file for some major milestones in our company history.
- Allion Labs, Inc. has been appointed as the only Thunderbolt™ 3 connector certification lab in worldwide.
- Allion has become the first testing lab in Greater China to provide USB PD 2.0 certification for USB PD 2.0 Silicon & USB Type-C™ Power Bricks
- ALLION started to be poccessed with Incorporating DDC signal observation function for our HDMI2.0 controller.
- Wi-Fi Alliance has recognized Allion Shenzhen as an official Wi-Fi testing ATL
- Allion was globally among the primary list to be recognized, by Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), as certification ATL Labs
- Allion was honored with Award for Epson Excellent Partner
- Allion has launched DisplayPort 1.4 Receiver Jitter Tolerance Test Service
- Allion has launched CarPlay USB SI Testing.
- AJSC-1 HDMI Test Fixture has been available at Allion ever since.
- Allion has achieved successful testing for DisplayPort Alt Mode Certification Delivers Brilliant 4K Viewing.
- Allion Taiwan has become the only Intel® WiDi Rx Certification Lab in Asia-Pacific.
- Allion Japan has been recognized as a UHDA Authorized Test Center
- Allion becomes an Authorized Test Lab for USB PD E-Marker Testing
- Allion Shenzhen Becomes G.hn Accredited Test House
- Allion Labs Authorized as Chrome OS Touch Test Lab
- USB Type-C Cable and Connector Certification Services Launched
- Allion Taiwan Achieves MHL HDCP 2.2 and MHL 3.2 Sink Test Certification
- Allion Becomes World's First Laboratory to Provide Digital Terrestrial TV Broadcast Receiver Testing for the Malaysian Market
- USB-IF approved Allion Taiwan, Allion Japan and Allion Shanghai as Authorized Test Labs for USB 3.0 Embedded Host Testing
- Allion Taiwan and Allion Japan accredited as Continua Test Labs
- DLNA authorized Allion Labs as VidiPath Test Lab
- Allion's Central Taiwan Science Park (CTSP) Branch officially opens for business
- Launched IVI System Validation Services
- Allion HQ and Allion Japan accredited as HDCP ATCs for HDCP 2.2 Testing
- Allion Japan accredited as Sony’s FeliCa Evaluation Lab
- HomeGrid Forum appoints Allion as first Accredited Test House (ATH) in Asia
- HDMI 2.0 Compliance Testing Service launched
- Bluetooth SIG approved Allion as Bluetooth 4.0 Qualification Testing Facility (BQTF)
- Bluetooth SIG approved the Allion Bluetooth RF Test System (ABRTS) and Allion Bluetooth Test Suite (ABTS) as Bluetooth Qualification Testing Facilities for Bluetooth 4.0
- USB-IF approved Allion’s own USB Charging/Protocol/Electrical Tester (UCPET) as test equipment for USB Battery Charging Spec V1.2
- USB-IF approved Allion to provide USB 3.0 Hub End Products/Compound Devices (Certified Hub Silicon) Compliance Testing.
- Cable & Connector Testing Center Established
- DCP, LLC approved Allion as Authorized Test Centers (ATC) for MHL HDCP Program
- HTC authorized as HTC Connect™ Program authorized test lab
- Intel authorized as Thunderbolt™ Certified Test Lab
- Allion Japan Certified as VESA DisplayPort Authorized Test Center
- Launched Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ ac Certification Program
- Launched USB 3.0 certification & logo program
- Launched Windows 8 certification program
- Established the specialized team consisting of technical experts to provide multi-field technical validation, quality consulting, debugging and root cause discovery
- Certified as Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF)
- Intersil authorized as SLOC™ Certification ATL
- Recognized by U.S. EPA as Accredited Laboratory for ENERGY STAR® Program
- Launched new Wi-Fi programs: WPA2™ with Protected Management Frames (PMF), Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Passpoint, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ TDLS and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ IBSS with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Established Allion Labs, Inc. in Taichung, Taiwan
- Approved for stationing in Central Taiwan Science Park - Advanced Research Park
- Car Connectivity Consortium certified as MirrorLink authorized test lab
- MHL™ Compliance Testing Service Launched
- Established Allion Shenzhen, Inc. in China
- Allion is qualified to perform Hikari TV program
- Allion certified as TransferJet Qualified Test Lab (QTL)
- Microsoft Accredited as HealthVault compliance Program ITL
- Launched Allion Connect compliance program
- SSD Alliance authorized as SSDA Compliance program ITL
- VESA accredited as DisplayPort compliance & logo program test lab
- CIPA approved as PictBridge certification center
- DCP LLC approved as HDCP ATC
- 1394TA certified as 1394 logo program test center
- Launched ESA certification program
- Cisco approved Allion as Cisco Compatible Extensions test lab
- Microsoft Accredited as PlaysForSure Logo Program ITL
- Established Allion Shanghai, Inc. in China
- SATA-IO qualified as Serial ATA Compliance Test Lab
- HDMI and UPnP Pre-Certification Test launch
- Established Allion Korea in Seoul, Korea
- Established Allion North America in Massachusetts, USA
- Launched DLNA certification & logo program
- Allion is qualified to perform High-speed USB On-The-Go Compliance Testing Program
- PCI-SIG named Allion as world’s first 3rd-party Testing Vendor for PCI Express Compliance Program
- Allion becomes world's first official test lab for ExpressCard Technology Compliance Program
- Kodak ImageLink Testing Program launched
- USB-IF certified as the official USB OTG Logo Test Lab
- Certified by Wi-Fi Alliance as accredited Test Lab for Wi-Fi Certification Testing
- Allion "VAIO" compatibility test center (ACVC) established, started to provide various compliance testing services that are synchronized with VAIO test lab at old Heiwa-jima techno-square
- Certified by Fuji, Olympus and Toshiba as first exclusive xD-Picture Card compliance program test lab in the world
- Allion RD Team pioneered the sRGB certification test.
- Established Allion Japan Inc. in Tokyo, Japan.
- SSFDC certified as SmartMedia compliance test lab Official Test Lab for HP Display Group
- Official Test Lab for HP Display Group
Performed test services for Brother, Fuji-Xerox , JVC and NECC
- Certified by CASIO, Epson, SONY and Toshiba as product extension-test lab
- Certified by USB-IF as USB logo submission and test lab
- Certified by Compaq, Dell, and IBM as OEM product design qualification test lab
- Certified by Microsoft as Windows logo program submission and test center
- Allion established in Taipei, Taiwan