USB Type-C has gradually become the market’s focus. However, since many devices on the market still use Type-A, vendors face issues in connecting different type of USB connectors (e.g. Connecting Type-A Plug to Type-C Receptacle). In order to better serve our clients, Allion develops a Test Fixture, which can perfectly convert USB 2.0 signal from Type-A Plug to Type-C Receptacle.
This Fixture has been approved by USB-IF
Applicable in PHY, Protocol, Power, IOP (Gold Tree) Tests
- Convert USB 2.0 signal from Type-A Plug to Type-C Receptacle
- Use Jumper to setting the DUT into different status (Source/Sink)
- Type-C Full Spec Receptacle connector
- Type A USB 2.0 Plug Connector
- Two 3 Pins Jumper with Short Pin
- Dimension: 27.56 x 16.26mm
For the Electrical Test of USB Type-C (Device), Allion develops a Test Fixture that can perfectly convert USB 2.0 signal from Type-C Receptacle to SMA. This fixture helps our clients validate signal quality of their products.
Test USB Type-C 2.0 Device, HS/FS/LS SQ, and Package Parameter
- Convert USB 2.0 signal from Type-C Receptacle to SMA
- Switch the device into Initial/Test Position during HS SQ Test
- Switch different Power Sources, including Self Power and Bus Power
- Use Tripartite Switches to shift the DUT into different status (Source/Sink)
- Three Type-C Receptacle for Host/Device and Power.
- Two SMA Connector to hook on Scope
- Two SP3T Slide Switchs; One DP3T Slide Switch
- Dimension : 29.72 x 16.26mm
Please see the setup details below:
|Setup Manual for AUT17037|
If you wish to buy our products, please contact us directly: +886-2-7722-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org