During the Type-C PD Test, it is usually hard for vendors to validate different PDO. Allion thus develops a Test Fixture, which is not only able to emulate Type-C PD SNK and SRC but also able to switch to different power supply via software. This Fixture helps our clients validate whether the products meet the standards.
Emulate either Sink or Source to receive the PDO of the product
Operate Stress and Reliability Test based on different power supply
- Provide a wide range of power supply (12V~24V)
- The full function Type-C Plugs/Receptacles allow devices to connect with each other more conveniently
- Two Banana connectors (Red/Black) support operating electronic load measurement
- The seven-segment displays provide information of VBUS (Optional)
- Connect via Micro USB and Allion Utility
- 2.0 mm Dimension DC-Jack for 12V~24V
- wo Banana Connector to hook on E-Load
- Either Type-C Plug or Receptacle for easy connection
- Micro USB for PC console connection
- Dimension : 88.90 x 57.79mm
During the Type-C PD Test, both VBUS and Vconn Power are required to be validated. Allion thus develops a Test Fixture, which helps our clients operate USB PD VBUS (i.e. provide maximum 5A) and Vconn (i.e. provide maximum 3A) electronic load measurement.
Operate USB PD VBUS and Vconn Electronic Load Measurement
- Programed the data of electronic load (CC Mode)
- Able to set up current stepping, timing and cycling, and max./min. value
- Small-sized/Easily setting-up/Unnecessary to use current scope and Multi-meter/Output log directly
- Able to pair up with other Test Fixtures/Software, expanding the range of test items
- One Micro-SUB connector for Host PC Utility Communication
- 2.0mm DC-Jack for 12V Board Power
- Two Banana Connectors to hook Power Source
- Dimension : 124.00 x 87.00mm
USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) technology compared with legacy is not only more sophisticated, but also superiorly more flexible. Misidentified PD dual mode and protocol miscommunication may amount to interoperability, shorting and burn issues. Therefore, power measurements under various user scenarios and PD analysis have become paramount for ensuring product quality and design compliancy with standard specifications.
Allion has developed a unique USB Type-C Digital Power Meter (AU-16002) which not only provides an efficient way to measure precise voltage, but also the current between charger and charging device.
Apply to the product with Type-C/PD features.
- Measure current and voltage of Type-C connector: avoid signal attenuation and loss of cable
- Real-time & accurate reporting with csv log
- Pass through of all USB2.0 and USB3.1 Gen2 data
- 1 x USB Type-C receptacle/
- 1 x USB Type-C plug/
- 1 x 2.54mm Male Pin Header (2 x 6 pins)
- Analysis Port(Connect to PC): USB 2.0 Type A Plug(USB Port is powered)
- Dimension:108.8 x 32.0 x 15.0 mm（L x W x H）
- Operating Temperature: 10º – 35º C（50º – 95º F）
If you wish to buy our products, please contact us directly: +886-2-7722-8800 or email@example.com