Allion Labs, Inc.
Founded in 1991, Allion Labs, Inc. is an international engineering company provides customized product testing, validation and consulting services for IT, automotive, entertainment, and interoperability with the whole AIoT ecosystem.
The company is not only an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited test laboratory but also the authorized lab to certify over thirty standard compliance logos. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, Allion has world-wide branches in the US, Europe, Japan, China, and Korea, with the mission to bring customers and partners localized and timely testing and validation services around the world.
We aim to help clients assure product or services before launching to the market and bring better lives to people.
Allion has facilitated thousands of business partners to bring better products to the world. Our comprehensive suite of services, including Standard Certification, Product Validation, Technical Consultation and Competitive Analysis, can help our clients fully validate the functionality, performance, interoperability and UX of their products.
As one of the leading test labs in the world, Allion realizes the convergence of AI and IoT is getting stronger as the smart living ecosystem continues to thrive.
Allion is currently adopting AI-driven testing along with other typical methodologies as we have the vision to provide our customers a smarter and faster testing experience.
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Test Laboratory
- 20+ Years of Product Certification, Validation, and Consulting Experience
- 30+ Standard Logo Certification Programs
- 20,000+ Pieces of Test Equipment and Devices
- 300,000+ Test Projects Performed
- 800+ Qualified Test Engineers
- 通過ISO/IEC 17025實驗室認證共同規範
Please see the attached file for some major milestones in our company history.
- Allion is accredited by Apple as the Apple Store QA (USB QA, Bluetooth QA) Third-Party Peripherals Test Lab
- Allion is accredited by Intel as the Intel RVP Platform Display Validation Test Lab
- Allion opens its first Europe Branch in Budapest, Hungary
- IMAX Corporation and Xperi Corporation have Authorized Allion to provide the IMAX® Enhanced program
- Allion adopted AIoT Robotic Testing
- Allion Japan became the very first HDR 10+ Authorized Test Center
- Allion has launched LoRaWAN™ certification program
- Allion Received 2018 SD Association Distinguished Service Award
- Lenovo Acquires the World’s First Thunderbolt™ 3 Titan Ridge Universal Certification at Allion
- Allion Shenzhen is accredited by CNAS as the accreditation laboratory in China
- Allion was honored with Award for“Authorized Test Laboratory Recognition Award” from Wi-Fi Alliance
- Allion has launched Certification Test for DisplayHDR Program
- UHDA has authorized Allion as an official “Mobile HDR Premium” testing lab
- Cisco has authorized Allion Japan to provide IVT Compliance Test
- Allion Shenzhen has launched Intel® ThunderboltTM Return Loss Test
- Allion has launched Certification Test for USB 3.1 Gen 1 Peripheral
- Allion Shanghai has become VESA’s Authorized Test Center for HDCP
- Allion has launched Early Certification Test for Displayport 1.4 Cable
- Allion has launched Certification Test for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband™
- Allion was honored with Award for Wi-Fi Member Recognition Award
- CarPlay USB SI Test is now available in Allion China and Japan
- Allion is available for three Certification Tests of USB Type-CTM, including USB 2.0 Peripherals, Embedded Hosts, and Alternate Mode Adapters.
- Wi-Fi Alliance has authorized Allion to provide Certification Tests for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Location™, Miracast® Release 2, TimeSync™, and Power Saving Feature
- Allion Shenzhen has become the only USB-IF Authorized Test Lab for Cable and Connector
- Allion has launched Certification Test Service for Intel® Digital Signage Systems
- Allion Labs, Inc. has been appointed as the only Thunderbolt™ 3 connector certification lab in worldwide.
- Allion has become the first testing lab in Greater China to provide USB PD 2.0 certification for USB PD 2.0 Silicon & USB Type-C™ Power Bricks
- ALLION started to be poccessed with Incorporating DDC signal observation function for our HDMI2.0 controller.
- Wi-Fi Alliance has recognized Allion Shenzhen as an official Wi-Fi testing ATL
- Allion was globally among the primary list to be recognized, by Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), as certification ATL Labs
- Allion was honored with Award for Epson Excellent Partner
- Allion has launched DisplayPort 1.4 Receiver Jitter Tolerance Test Service
- Allion has launched CarPlay USB SI Testing.
- AJSC-1 HDMI Test Fixture has been available at Allion ever since.
- Allion has achieved successful testing for DisplayPort Alt Mode Certification Delivers Brilliant 4K Viewing.
- Allion Taiwan has become the only Intel® WiDi Rx Certification Lab in Asia-Pacific.
- Allion Japan has been recognized as a UHDA Authorized Test Center
- Allion becomes an Authorized Test Lab for USB PD E-Marker Testing
- Allion Shenzhen Becomes G.hn Accredited Test House
- Allion Labs Authorized as Chrome OS Touch Test Lab
- USB Type-C Cable and Connector Certification Services Launched
- Allion Taiwan Achieves MHL HDCP 2.2 and MHL 3.2 Sink Test Certification
- Allion Becomes World’s First Laboratory to Provide Digital Terrestrial TV Broadcast Receiver Testing for the Malaysian Market
- USB-IF approved Allion Taiwan, Allion Japan and Allion Shanghai as Authorized Test Labs for USB 3.0 Embedded Host Testing
- Allion Taiwan and Allion Japan accredited as Continua Test Labs
- DLNA authorized Allion Labs as VidiPath Test Lab
- Allion’s Central Taiwan Science Park (CTSP) Branch officially opens for business
- Launched IVI System Validation Services
- Allion HQ and Allion Japan accredited as HDCP ATCs for HDCP 2.2 Testing
- Allion Japan accredited as Sony’s FeliCa Evaluation Lab
- HomeGrid Forum appoints Allion as first Accredited Test House (ATH) in Asia
- HDMI 2.0 Compliance Testing Service launched
- Bluetooth SIG approved Allion as Bluetooth 4.0 Qualification Testing Facility (BQTF)
- Bluetooth SIG approved the Allion Bluetooth RF Test System (ABRTS) and Allion Bluetooth Test Suite (ABTS) as Bluetooth Qualification Testing Facilities for Bluetooth 4.0
- USB-IF approved Allion’s own USB Charging/Protocol/Electrical Tester (UCPET) as test equipment for USB Battery Charging Spec V1.2
- USB-IF approved Allion to provide USB 3.0 Hub End Products/Compound Devices (Certified Hub Silicon) Compliance Testing.
- Cable & Connector Testing Center Established
- DCP, LLC approved Allion as Authorized Test Centers (ATC) for MHL HDCP Program
- HTC authorized as HTC Connect™ Program authorized test lab
- Intel authorized as Thunderbolt™ Certified Test Lab
- Allion Japan Certified as VESA DisplayPort Authorized Test Center
- Launched Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ ac Certification Program
- Launched USB 3.0 certification & logo program
- Launched Windows 8 certification program
- Established the specialized team consisting of technical experts to provide multi-field technical validation, quality consulting, debugging and root cause discovery
- Certified as Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF)
- Intersil authorized as SLOC™ Certification ATL
- Recognized by U.S. EPA as Accredited Laboratory for ENERGY STAR® Program
- Launched new Wi-Fi programs: WPA2™ with Protected Management Frames (PMF), Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Passpoint, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ TDLS and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ IBSS with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Established Allion Labs, Inc. in Taichung, Taiwan
- Approved for stationing in Central Taiwan Science Park – Advanced Research Park
- Car Connectivity Consortium certified as MirrorLink authorized test lab
- MHL™ Compliance Testing Service Launched
- VESA accredited as DisplayPort compliance & logo program test lab
- CIPA approved as PictBridge certification center
- DCP LLC approved as HDCP ATC
- 1394TA certified as 1394 logo program test center
- Launched ESA certification program
- SATA-IO qualified as Serial ATA Compliance Test Lab
- HDMI and UPnP Pre-Certification Test launch
- Established Allion Korea in Seoul, Korea
- Established Allion North America in Massachusetts, USA
- Launched DLNA certification & logo program
- Allion is qualified to perform High-speed USB On-The-Go Compliance Testing Program
- PCI-SIG named Allion as world’s first 3rd-party Testing Vendor for PCI Express Compliance Program
- Allion becomes world’s first official test lab for ExpressCard Technology Compliance Program
- Kodak ImageLink Testing Program launched
- USB-IF certified as the official USB OTG Logo Test Lab
- Certified by Wi-Fi Alliance as accredited Test Lab for Wi-Fi Certification Testing
- Allion “VAIO” compatibility test center (ACVC) established, started to provide various compliance testing services that are synchronized with VAIO test lab at old Heiwa-jima techno-square