Did you know that wind tunnels
need to go through 3,000 hours of testing?
Once activated, servers must run 24/7 round the clock. Even a tiny piece of component, such as wind tunnel, is required to deliver optimal performance in harsh environmental conditions.
Every piece of components on the servers should go through validations to meet the high performance requirements.
Our Clients and Partners
Our goal has always been the same- providing high-quality services for our clients and partners. We know what our clients need, from product roadmap to the landscape of the industry ecosystem, we offer testing services and technical support to better the products.
Trusted by World-leading Brands
● Typhoon-8 HALT (Only at Allion Labs)
● AMCA210-07 Wind Tunnel
● Oscillioscope/Network Analyzer
● Independent Circuit
● Active Convection Cooling
● Authorized Entries Only
● Over a hundred testing engineers
● Engineering Consulting Services
● Senior Technical Managers
99% Accuracy and consistency
- Platform Reference Design
- Signal Integrity Test (SATA, SAS, PCIe, Memory, Ethernet)
- Component Test (PSU, Fan, Airflow)
- Compliance Test (OCP, NVMe, SNIA, JEDEC, TCG Storage, IPMI…)
- Operating System (Windows, Ubuntu, RHEL, SLES, CentOS…)
- Virtualization Platform (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen…)
- Pluggable Components (HDD, SSD, RAID, PCIe Cards, CPU, DIMM)
- External Ecosystem (SAN, Fibre Network, Brand Specific Hardware)
Reliability and Performance Test
- High Reliability (24×7, SLA Uptime)
- Thermal & Voltage Resilience
- Fault Tolerance, HW Redundancy
- System Performance
- Enterprise Application Performance (Web, OLTP, Virtualization, NoSQL…)
Over $150 million investment on test facilities
- HALT System Model Typhoon 4
- HALT System Model Typhoon 8
- HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing)
- HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening)
- LW-9185 AMCA 210 Wind Tunnel
This model follows the AMCA 210 standard Fig.12 & 15 two-in-one structures.
- PQ Measurement
- SRC Measurement
- RQ Measurement
The stability of servers relies on the quality of components. Allion delivers testing services through the product development cycle, from the early stages of hardware designs all the way to debugging analysis, and quality checks at assembly line, to ensure your component quality.
Signal Integrity tests includes graphic interface, power measurement, I/O Interface to ensure signal strengths.
Connectivity of servers can be verified through tests such as SAS SFP+, U.2, PCIe, SAS. Allion fixture is a useful tool in cabcon tests.
Allion Wind Tunnel Test is compliant with the AMCA 210 Compliance, and is designed to test different types of wind tunnels.
Performance is not the only key to making high-quality servers, consistency in quality is equally important. Allion provides customized tests to verify your product durability.
Component validations are not enough to guarantee high-performing servers. Allion takes a step further to validate the interoperability between hardware components and system integration.
Install software or drivers onto servers to ensure they are functional.
Allion tests the interoperability between server and RAM to unveil the potential issues.
To minimize the risks of product recall, reliability tests are the key to consistent quality.
This customizable test can be tailored to different types of servers, unveil defects, and improve performances.