Allion recently launched a SCDC/EDID controller (model AJSC-1); a tool that controls and emulates the SCDC/EDID registers of HDMI devices.
The AJSC-1 controller is designed for HDMI 2.0/1.4b CTS electrical testing. This test fixture can be managed through a serial interface using terminal emulator software such as Tera Term. Windows-based GUI software is also available (see screenshot below).
ALLION AJSC-1 : Product Function
・Two control modes: Sink and Source (see figure below)
– Sink device testing simulates a HDMI source device (SCDC/EDID)
– Source device testing simulates a HDMI sink device with access to any SCDC/EDID data
– HPD and +5V Power input/output can automatically switch according to different modes
– This test fixture also has HPD and +5V Power control functionality
ALLION AJSC-1 : Features
・Easy and Flexible to Edit Parameters
– Device kit includes software to assist users immediately read HPD, +5V Power, and Scramble status
– One-Click activation for Scramble function and also simulate PC EDID file, e.g. binary files
・Multiple Built-In EDIDs Preset
– Multiple built-in EDIDs for HDMI 2.0/1.4 electrical compliance testing, including DVI to 6G support
– Easy to connect to your test fixture
– For Source DUT, it is easier to output expected video format
– Easy to load and customize your EDID file
・Light, Small, Easy to Use
– Allion AJSC-1 is connected by USB, so you don’t need to prepare an external (5V) power supply
– Connect to PC or Oscilloscope by USB and choose operation mode to begin without any complex setup
– Size: W 82 mm x H 29 mm x D 81 mm (Case Only)
– Weight: 120 g (AJSC-1 Only)
For more details about the AJSC-1 SCDC/EDID controller, please contact us: email@example.com.