USB-C® Auto Orientation Test Fixture
Product ID: AUS19129
For USB-C, power delivery and data communications are supported by two orientations. As both orientations must be thoroughly verified, the test time will double.
To ensure the USB-C product quality and reduce the test time, Allion’s engineering team develops the exclusive test fixture that allows you to switch between the two orientations with an H/W button. Also, you can conduct the automatic orientation testing for HighSpeed/Superspeed/CCx/SBUx signals with the software control system developed by Allion.
Allion offers you a smart and time-saving solution to verify USB-C products without continual plugging and unplugging.
1. USB-C Functionality Verification
2. Manufacture Automation
3. Long Cycling Stability & Relibility Testing
- H/W Button to swap Type-C A Side & B Side Signals.
- S/W UI to control or setting different Cutomers Secnario.
- Small Size and easy to setup.
- LED Indicates Orientation
- USB Type-C 5V Power from Console
- One USB C Plug Connector
- Two USB C Receptacle Connectors, One for DUT, One for USB-C 5V Power and S/W Console I/F.
- One Push Button for H/W Orientation Switch
- Dimension : 43.2 mm x 33.02 mm