Allion has received from the PCI-SIG the PCIe Gen5 CEM Slot Test Fixture set (REV4) and is already being used to conduct product testing to provide the newest and most accurate test services and reports.
In addition, Allion’s own self-designed M.2 & EDSFF E1/E3 for PCIe Gen5 Test Fixture set has already been used in validations requested by server brand manufacturers, meeting the design specifications and delivering the same results as the PCI-SIG Test Fixture set. The features of the Allion M.2 & EDSFF E1/E3 for PCIe Gen5 Test Fixture set are as follows:
■ Features of the Allion PCIe 5.0 M.2 Test Fixture:
- Two-piece design: prevents entanglement of cables
- Modularized cable set: prevents unnecessary plugging and unplugging of cables; additional cables unnecessary
- Strengthened connector structure: improves endurance and extends service life
- High frequency connector: bandwidth of over 40 GHz
For more on the Allion PCIe 5.0 M.2 Test Fixture, please refer to this article.
■ Features of the Allion PCIe 5.0 EDSFF Test Fixture:
- Widely used in server industry: storage specifications for enterprise and data center usage
- Two-pieces Set: reduces number of cables; easy to use
- 2x Calibration Line: eliminate the effects of the fixture itself, simplifies de-embedding process
- Strengthened Design: modularized and strengthened cables
For more on the Allion PCIe 5.0 EDSFF Test Fixture, please refer to this article.
For server validation inquiries, please feel free to contact Allion.