Hardware Quality Assurance
Hardware design challenges and related issues occur in the early stages of product development. Our superior professional testing solutions are able to assist and empower our clients to pinpoint potential risks and issues for revisal and version updates during product development.
Complete Professional Engineering Services for Every Stage of Product Development
Hardware design challenges and related issues occur in the early stages of product development. Our superior testing solutions are able to assist and empower our clients to pinpoint potential risks and issues for revisal and version updates during product development.
◆ Test Equipment Savings
Allion is equipped with the latest professional equipment. By cooperating with Allion, your budget can be more flexible.
◆ Flexible Schedules
Allion can help you effectively arrange labor resources in peak occasions or off-peak periods.
◆ Insightful Test Reports
Detailed reports can help you quickly understand product quality and noteworthy issues.
3 Major Customized Services
1. Hardware Design Validation
Hardware design validation aims to allocate key issues at the early stage of product design and development. Our experts are capable of reviewing design circuit and layout routings and providing real-time troubleshooting solutions and suggestions on the revised versions of the product during development. Hardware design validation services include:
- High-Speed Interface: LPDDR/DDR 2.0/3.0/4.0, SAS 6G/12G Tx, MIPI D-PHY/M-PHY TX/UFSII
- Power Measurement: AC/DC Power Efficiency, Power Factor, Inrush Current, Protection Function Check
- Display Interface: LVDS, V-by-One, aRGB (D-sub) Electrical
- Generic I/O: SSPI/LPC/I2C/SMBus, Ethernet: 10/100/1000M, 10Gbits
- Memory Interface: Cable/Connector: SD 3.0/4.0(UHS-I/II), eMMC/eMCP
- Cable/Connector: Electrical Test, High-Frequency Test
Key Component Validation
To ensure product quality, the component validation and compatibility test can assist and empower our clients to select the most suitable OEM/ODM vendors.
RF signal performance will have a strong impact on user experiences. At Allion, we can provide RF interference/ noise resistibility measurements and analysis based on different wireless configurations and validation services of performance, speed, high speed, and low speed.
- Antenna and RF performance validation
- Testing facility design for telecom terminal equipment
- Vertical cell small chamber design and implementation
- Embedded module verification
- EMI/EMS and RF performance test
- RF regulatory test
2. Reliability Test
In the real world, IT products are exposed to extreme environmental conditions, which is why reliability testing is such an important dimension of product testing. Allion provides all-inclusive testing, with test apparatus for every type of environmental and reliability test variable, including:
- Harsh Environment Testing
- Thermal Testing
- Humidity Testing
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Vibration and Shock Testing
3. Standard Compliance Test
The compliance test aims to ensure the product design is compliant with the standard specification. Allion can also provide signal integrity based on clients’ requests.
- PCIe 2.0/3.0/M.2
- Thunderbolt 1.0
- DP 1.0/1.2/eDP
- HDMI 1.3/1.4b/2.0
- MHL 1.X/2.X/3.X
- SATA/e-SATA 2.0/3.0