To remain competitive, Mobile Device manufacturers must deliver superior technology at economical prices. Allion helps companies build better products by offering professional engineering services for every stage of product development.Inquiry
Product Quality Support (Hardware/Software)
To remain competitive, Mobile Device manufacturers must deliver superior technology at economical prices. Allion helps companies build better products by offering professional engineering services for every stage of product development.
As shown below, our comprehensive product quality support includes validation testing, compliance testing, interoperability testing, user experience optimization, and competitive analysis for integrated hardware and software solutions.
Customized Services in Four Categories:
1. Module Validation & Benchmarking
Since most hardware specifications are similar, Mobile Device suppliers must now put more effort into software/firmware optimization to strengthen brand value and thereby gain a competitive edge.
During product development, Allion provides objective evaluations by analyzing Mobile Devices in the three dimensions of user experience optimization: Sight, Hearing, and Touch. Prior to product integration, module validation testing confirms that component quality and functions meet expectations.
Allion applies two major test methodologies to review and compare Mobile Device performance: Competitive Analysis (CA) and User Experience (UX) testing.
- Competitive Analysis (CA): reveals hidden strengths and weaknesses in product design and positioning from an informed yet objective perspective.
- User Experience (UX): involves product evaluation based on typical usage scenarios and suggestions for improvement. This testing is subdivided by function: Display, Camera, Audio, Touch, Wireless, and Battery.
We can test multiple functions:
- Power Consumption
- Ambient Light Sensor
2. Hardware Quality Assurance
Hardware Quality Assurance evaluates product designs based on standard industry specifications and/or customized hardware performance criteria.
- Signal Integrity
- Battery Measurement
- Power Management
- Reliability & Environment Test
- Wi-Fi Signal Quality Verification
3. System/ Software Validation Test
During new product development, customized OS and firmware are the keys to enhanced product performance. Allion provides both basic system/software testing and advanced functionality testing.
- System Function Test
- Performance Test
- Stability Test
- Application Test
- Interoperability Test: USB, Wi-Fi, BT, SD…
For details, please read Mobile Device Test.
4. Logo Certification
Allion maintains close relationships with over thirty (30+) industry standards alliances, so we can provide all the latest test information and services to our clients.
Smartphone UX Analysis