VESA ClearMR Certification Program defines motion quality for displays. As the first VESA ClearMR ATC in this industry, Allion granted the first VESA ClearMR Certification in the world.Inquiry
World’s First Test Lab to Offer VESA ClearMR Certification Test
As the first VESA ClearMR ATC in this industry, Allion granted the first VESA ClearMR Certification in the world. We assist vendors with VESA ClearMR Certification Tests, VESA ClearMR Pre-Tests, and other related consulting and validation services.
VESA ClearMR Certification Test
Allion has the correct testing capabilities, equipment, and environments to provide the best test services and technical consultations to our clients.
VESA ClearMR Procedure
- VESA ClearMR certification test
- VESA ClearMR certification self-test – similar test items and test environment as the VESA ClearMR certification test and appropriate consultancy services before the actual certification test
- Other VESA ClearMR-related technical consultancy services
- CMR Test
- Coefficient of Variation Test
- Overdrive/Undershoot Test
- Luminance Degradation Test
Any product which can meet VESA ClearMR specifications, such as PC and notebook displays
About VESA ClearMR
VESA launches the ClearMR Certification in 2022. The brand-new certification program formulates specifications which define motion quality for displays. The program has seven levels of motion performance, with ClearMR 9000 as the highest in quality. The ClearMR logos are shown as follows:
For more information, please refer to the VESA ClearMR Official Website.
Related Test Services